Thank You Templates to Simplify Thank You Note Writing
It is easy to compose a personal note of appreciation using a thank you template
. Just “fill in the blanks” and you are off and running.
But remember to get your thank you in the mail as soon as possible. If you’d like to create your own thank you note, be sure to incorporate these basic elements:
- Greeting—include the name of the person you are thanking.
- Thank you—thank the person for thinking of you.
- Acknowledgement—mention the gift, favor, or whatever it is for which you are grateful. You might also want to add recognition of the giver’s effort in giving you the gift.
- Benefit—give details about how you will use the gift, or how the favor has helped you.
- Thank you again—reiterate your thanks.
- Complimentary Closing—sign off with a phrase such as “Sincerely,” and always sign your name!
Feel free to copy and paste any thank you template
below. Insert your specific information to personalize it, and get it in the mail today!
Thank You Templates
Dear [ name ],
Thank you so much for thinking of me [ on my birthday, on my wedding day, at my graduation, etc ]. The [ sweater, jacket, book, game, etc ] is wonderful. I can’t imagine what you went through to find this—it’s perfect. It’s just the right [ size, color, whatever…] and I know I will [ wear, use, play with…] it often. You are so kind. Thanks again!
[Sincerely, Hugs, Love, Gratefully….]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear [ name ],
I am so grateful to have you as my [ friend, husband, aunt, Mom, etc ]. I appreciate you [ watching the kids for me, taking my dog out, washing my car, picking up my prescription, etc…] yesterday. I hope I didn’t disrupt things too much for you. I can’t imagine what I would have done without your help.
Again, thanks for going the extra mile for me!
[Sincerely, Hugs, Love, Gratefully….]
Click the following link for more tips on how to write a thank you note with ease.
Back from Thank You Template to Thank You Note Examples and Tips Home