Thank You Rewards and Gift Ideas
When a card just isn’t enough, consider giving thank you
rewards to friends or business associates who have done something unexpected for you.
Perhaps a friend at work offered to take care of your cat for the weekend so you could travel out of town for your cousin’s wedding. Maybe your sister gave you a hug precisely when you needed it, without saying a thing.
When individuals in your life go out of their way to show they care, taking a few extra minutes to hand make a thank you gift
lets them know they are appreciated. A homemade gift doesn’t have to be elaborate or expensive either.
Why not attach a few heartfelt sentiments to a simple memento that reminds the person of some time you’ve spent together?
You could assemble a collage of photographs of the two of you, mix up a batch of homemade cookies and deliver them in a decorative tin.
Keep reading to get more ideas for thank you rewards.
Have fun spreading joy!
Thank You Rewards Select a special coffee mug from your cupboard (you probably have extras!) and put some tea bags in it with a note that says, “Thanks for all the times we sat and enjoyed a cup of tea together.”
Or, if your coworker prefers coffee, fill the mug with chocolate-covered coffee beans with a note that says, “Working with you is like having extra caffeine in the morning!”
Everyone loves to look at old pictures. Make a scrapbook of photographs of you and your sibling that you’ve collected over the years.
Add a note to the inside cover: “Thanks for the memories!”
Short on time? We’ve got you covered. Check out these great thank you gifts for that special friend, colleague or boss.
- Write short memories about the person on slips of paper, roll them up and secure with ribbon. Put them in an ornamental jar with a label that says, “Memory Jar.”
- Put together a favorite music “list” and burn a CD with a cover that says “When I Think of You,” or “Music to Relax By,” or “Let’s Work Out Together!”
- Make a “coupon book” out of voided checks, payable to the recipient, but instead of a dollar amount, write in special services. “This check is good for: one back massage, or one night of babysitting, or one car wash, or one lunch date, etc.”
- Fill a pretty glass jar with Hershey’s kisses and a note that says, “Hugs and kisses for all of your help.”
- Attach a note to a tin can filled with gourmet caramel and/or chocolate popcorn that says, “Life is so much sweeter with friends like you! Thanks so much.”
- Or, if your friend is silly, fill a jar with pistachios with a note that says, “Life would be nuts without you around!”
Check out the following page for thank you note samples to go with that great thank you gift.
Back from Thank You Rewards to Thank You Note Examples and Tips Home